There are several options for adding a new sheet into a SpreadSheet:
1) Click the Sheets button in the File section and choose the New sheet option:
2) Click the "plus" button in the bottom left corner of the widget:
In both cases a tab with a new sheet will be added into the bottom bar to the right of the existing sheets tabs.
To rename a sheet:
1) Click the arrow in the tab with the necessary sheet and select Rename sheet in the context menu.
2) Type a new name for the sheet and press Enter to save changes.
You can remove a sheet together with its data by using one of the two ways:
1) Click the arrow in the corresponding tab of the bottom bar and select Remove sheet in the context menu:
The related sheet will be deleted. Note that the names of other sheets won't be changed.
2) To remove the currently active sheet, you can click the Sheets button in the File section and select the Remove sheet option:
You can reorder sheets by dragging tabs in the bottom left corner of the widget.
You can copy data of a sheet and create a new sheet with the same content.
To copy the content of a sheet:
Click the Sheets button in the File section.
Select the Copy to a new sheet option.
After that a new sheet will appear. It will contain the content identical to that of the active sheet. A tab with the name of the new sheet will be added into the bottom bar.
You can easily hide the headers of rows and columns and show them again.
To hide headers, click the Hide/show headers button in the View section.
After that, the blue headers that contain numbers to specify rows and letters to mark columns will be hidden:
To restore headers, click the Hide/show headers button again.
The grid lines of the sheet can be hidden, if needed.
To hide grid lines, click the Hide/show gridlines button.
This is how a sheet with content will be displayed with grid lines hidden:
To restore grid lines, click the Hide/show gridlines button again.